Popular Posts

Sultry Fall Golden Makup

23.9.14

Hey guys!
This is something new that you guys don't see too often. I will be doing many more makeup looks in

the future. I want to reincorporate  makeup into my channel.

So I came up with this fall inspired sultry look. I am really obsessed with a new Youtuber/Instagrammer named Batalash. She is infamous for these kind of smoky looks, so I've been experimenting with it for some time now. I guess you can say that she was the biggest inspiration for this look. The all-around-the-eye smoky look is SO sexy to me.
Expect more of these looks in the future!

Sorry there aren't more pictures. I deleted ALL of the photos that I did not edit which just happened to be the two that you see here. *SIGH* Oh well, you can see the live look in the video below.


Products
Eyes:
M.A.C Saddle
M.A.C Brownscript
M.A.C Amber Lights
M.A.C Sketch
Maybelline New York Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner
Maybelline Colossal Lash
Red Cherry Lashes #40
Face:
Black Radiance Color Perfect Liquid Makeup Butterscotch
Black Opal True Color Stick Foundation Rich Caramel
M.A.C Mineralize Skin Finish Dark Tan
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Black Radiance Pressed Powder Mocha
Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Bronzer Gingersnap
BH Cosmetics Blush Palette Orange 
Lips:
Milani Chocolate Berries


No comments:

Post a Comment