Popular Posts

SCREW 2014 RESOLUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29.12.13


Through 2013 there has been a plethora of ups, downs, side, to side, all around, and through the ground breakthroughs! Needless to say, it's been a tough year, in my opinion.

Every year we look forward to letting go of what held us back in the year before, but this time around, I am REALLY looking forward to 2014. Now of course, there are still things from last year that will tread behind me no matter where I go or what I do, but I look to handle these situations differently that I did in years previous... Now with the approach of the new year, we tend to sit back and meditate on what occurred to us throughout the last year, the good, the bad, and the ugly. We form resolutions to hopeful combat these problems in the new year, in hope to initiate a change in our life. LMAO....when was the last time a resolution actually worked??? When has your resolution stemmed past that initial first week of the new year, or the first month?? To that.. I say SCREW RESOLUTIONS!!!!!! This year I'm taking a new approach. I am setting a deadline for goals I have already been working on. 2014 will be my year to make sure that these goals see fruitation. With that being said...here are my 2014 GOALS!

1) Start my Masters Program 


Education is the gateway for our future...and good paying jobs now-a-days...unless you have some brilliant idea to create a new social media site, or a monopoly brand of computers. I have none of these kind of ideas, so education is the way to go. I have never seen myself as being a smaller piece of a company, I've always seen myself as being THE Company, THE CEO, THE Person that everyone goes to. I have big aspirations, and in order to attain my dreams, I need to focus on the bigger picture. Education + Experience + Personality = Big things in my future! 


2) Travel to a new Country 


 This is a promise I made to myself earlier this year. My mother actually inspired this goal.When she was my age she was able to save up her money from her little part time job and travel the world. She always tells me how she wishes she could have done more before she got married and had kids. So that is what I plan to do. I want to travel to a new country every year at least until I'm 30 (or my life become dedicated to my own family). 


3) Be Healthier


I know, I know, I know...this is everyone's resolution. We get so inspired at the beginning of the year that we buy our gym memberships and clean out our pantries the first week of the year. And then it's downhill from there. LOL Well for me it's quite the contrary. I want to CONTINUE working towards what I have already started. Slowly eliminate processed, GMO, and high caloric foods from my daily diet and incorporate more raw, wholesome foods. This is not just for my weight and health, but for my overall feeling. When my diet consists of the RIGHT foods, more greens, protein, and a better manage of my carbs, I feel more alert, awake, and have so much more energy throughout my day. Imagine what you could accomplish with twice as much energy this year. 


 4) Be Happier


This year has been riddled with its highs and lows, and it seems as if this year my health, my mind, and my work suffered from it. It's not just the situations that I have encountered but the way I have reacted to them. This year I vow to approach my life differently, and in turn have a happier outcome from it. I hate feeling weighted down by all of the stress that is unnecessary, so this year, I will let God handle it, and have faith that through him all will be revealed.



I have a Youtube video coming up on this topic soon! Make sure you are subscribed so you don't miss it!

What are your Resolutions/Goals for 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment