Popular Posts

The Viewer's Ask: Growing, Patience, and Dyeing Natural Hair

22.9.13




Going natural can be difficult, especially if you have never learned to manage your hair without chemical treatments. Being natural is honestly a journey of trial and error. No one person can tell you the magical product that will make your curls curlier and moisturized because all of our hair is unique.

But, what I can do it give you the tips that I have learned myself. In this Viewer's Ask, I answer questions relating to "How to Grow your Natural Hair", "How to attain Patience while Growing Natural Hair" and " Should You Dye Your Natural Hair".

I hope you enjoy this video, I made it with love for you!

DISCLAIMER: The statements on this video are based on personal experience and opinion. I cannot guarantee that the methods that work on my hair will work on yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment